This job is no longer available
FCm Travel Solutions is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their high performance team in Leeds on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week). Within this people-focused positon, you'll be dedicated to one of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly business travel consultant team.
FCm Travel Solutions has not only been named The World's Leading Travel Management Company in 2011 and 2012, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (for nine years) and Great Places to Work 2013.
We offers our business travel consultants exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As a business travel consultant, you will receive £22,000 in addition to an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What We're Looking For:
- 2 years experience in International Travel Sales
- Strong educational background (e.g Degree or 2 A level's - C grade or above)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
For more information, and to apply online, please click on the apply button.