This job is no longer available
C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs)
Up to £55,000+ Bonus+Benefits+Package
City of London
An award winning peer to peer lending site is now looking for a new C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs) to join their brand new offices based in London.
You will be involved in a number of greenfield and brownfield projects and will be encouraged to be creative and have the ability to multi-task and communicate with all parts of the business, as the firm uses mainly agile methodologies.
The role of C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs) will need someone with the following skillset:
- C# or .NET Development Background (essential)
- Web Technologies - PHP, RUBY (essential)
- Passion for Open Source (essential)
- Read and participate actively in blogs (essential)
- Passion for technology and influencing the technology direction of a team (essential)
This an incredible opportunity for a developer who is passionate about technology and happy to explore new horizons and learn about finance.
Please forward you CV to discuss