This job is no longer available
Backend QA Analyst - 35-40K Plus overtime + Many great benefits - Zone 2
Based in West London, We're a leading services provider of creation, content management, promotion, and delivery solutions of digital content across all media platforms. Due to a recent substantial customer success, we're looking for a experienced backend tester to join the team.
This role will mainly be a database testing, purely manual testing with the vision of doing automation in the future.
- Extensive experience of test planning & execution and all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Practiced at working in multidiscipline teams, i.e. Business Analysis, Developers, Environment Build and Delivery etc.
- Experience with configuration management and the delivery phase of development
- Knowledge of the full SDLC from hands on, quality-focused roles
- Skilled in defect management employing a recognised industry product
- Proven Exploratory testing skills
- ISEB qualified
- Estimation skills and techniques
- Demonstrable know-how working with an iterative delivery model (e.g. Scrum) and within the framework of larger waterfall/V-model process in combination (e.g. MSF)
- Experience of the media industry, culture and issues would be an advantage as would be a technical understanding of the technologies used in the industry and technical directions
- Coming from a development background with demonstrable experience of test approaches
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Automation
- Familiarity with an Agile support product(s) e.g. Grasshopper, ScrumWorks, Version1
- Acquainted with JIRA
- Confluence / Twiki skills