This job is no longer available
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Media Insights Analyst will interrogate media data (NRS, NRS PADD, TGI, BARB, AdDynamix and other data) primarily on the IMS/Nielsen Clear Decisions system. The role exists in order to provide media and market insights to service the needs of the ESI Media commercial team and the management team of Evening Standard Ltd.
Essential Job Functions:
In order to succeed at this role, the Media Insights Analyst will need a good range of skills: strong numeracy skills and an understanding of statistics; proven data analysis experience and the ability to mine complex data to distill simple insights; good communication skills and team-working aptitude, plus an enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience in the Media industry, media agency or media owner experience preferred.
- Good level of familiarity with syndicated media and advertising research data, particularly NRS, NRS PADD, TGI and AdDynamix.
- Experience of running reports in IMS / Nielsen Clear Decisions (or Telmar / Choices), familiarity with using TechEdge to analyse BARB data a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills across all channels (face to face, telephone, email).
- Good stakeholder management skills, with experience of being proactive when providing support to sales teams.
- Microsoft Office – high level proficiency with Excel plus intermediate (or higher) skills with PowerPoint.