This job is no longer available
Senior Mobile Strategist
45-50k with benefits
Based in Central London near Soho, we are a key player in the worldwide cross-platform mobile application development space and an award winning mobile agency who develop strategic mobile apps for Smart-phones, Feature-phones and Tablets. This includes a full service agency approach across strategy, design, project management, development, testing, distribution, hosting and analytics.
The Senior Mobile Strategist must have a good understanding of latest mobile trends across both native apps and mobile web. The strategy team consists of a blend of former consultants, planners and product managers, who all work closely with clients to deliver high value strategic work on a daily basis. The strategy team form the heart of what we do, ensuring our work is always high-impact, innovative and more often than not, award-winning.
Familiar with working in a fast-paced environment, you are obsessed with all things digital, and have an intimate understanding of the latest trends in mobile. You are experienced in dealing with clients from a previous professional life (probably agency or consultancy), where you take enjoyment from buying them into the shifting digital landscape and explaining to them the benefits that mobile can bring to their business.
Equally as comfortable talking with designers about user experience as you are talking to CXOs about why mobile is important to them, you enjoy working with people and have a passion for doing things that are new and will have an impact on the people they touch. You are as happy to have granular conversations about a mobile product, as you are having "stargazing" conversations about future trends in mobile and retail. You have worked on and released at least a few mobile apps or mobile web products,from inception to launch and post-launch, ideally within the retail sector.
You have a good working knowledge of retail, and have a good grasp on mobile commerce and the role that mobile can play in transforming instore experiences.
You are always up for a challenge and excited to "hit the ground running" in a small but growing team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· At least 3-5 years strategic planning experience within mobile or digital, ideally within a client services business (agency or consultancy)
· Experience in the delivery of mobile concepts (app or web) from inception to delivery and on to product roadmap development
· Retail Industry experience and a firm understanding of mobile commerce
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with technical and creative teams to translate ideas into requirements
· Exemplary written, presentation and communication skills (especially PowerPoint)
· Comfortable working to challenging deadlines in a fast moving environment
· Experience and interest in new business pitching