This job is no longer available
Splunk Big Data Consultant - London - Contract - £500 p/d
Harrington Starr are currently resourcing for an exclusive and exciting opportunity for a Splunk Big Data Surveillance Engineer/Security Consultant Contractor on behalf of a leading financial services organisation in the heart of London.
Duties in this role will include:
- Implementation, maintenance and support of 'Big Data' search solution
- Work with different business areas to analyse, store and mine data
- Analysis of business requirements
- Develop and Design reporting solutions
Essential skills to be considered for this role are:
- Experience working with 'Big Data' Solutions, preferably Splunk
- Technical background and experience using Query languages e.g. XQuery, SQL
- Strong Platform/System knowledge e.g. Linux, Unix, Windows
- Good Understanding of data storage and optimisation
- Experience working with Surveillance and Reporting applications/solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of implications of compliance
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-known firm offering a challenging and stable long-term contract opportunity. We are currently arranging interviews and our client is looking for an immediate turn around.
Send your CV immediately to be considered for this role.
SPLUNk, Surveillance Engineer, Security Consultant, Reporting, Compliance, Integration systems, infrastructure, Broking, Financial Services, London, Contract, Unix, Linux, XQuery, SQL, Big Data.