This job is no longer available
As a Strategy Consultant you will key in assisting businesses make commercial decision and allow clients to adapt to todays economic market. Operating with decision makers at all levels of the public and private sector, you will have opportunities to:
* Help multinationals optimise their international supply chains
* Work across retail, hospitality and telecommunications to solve their most urgent and complex problems
* Develop ground-breaking Operational Research solutions in the Defence & Security sector
* Work with NHS organisations to understand how 'big' data can be transformed into useful information
* Use financial analysis to help large government departments invest for best value.
The Ideally candidate will have the following:
* You will have strong academic background ideally 1st Class degree in Mathematics, Physical or Computer sciences or Economics with techniques including mathematical programming, forecasting, simulation, statistical analysis.
* Strong analytical skills, Advanced Excel skills with the capability in handling and analysing large data sets
* Developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions
To apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com. For more information on the role and company please contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: