This job is no longer available
It is important to have previous experience of liaising with marketing teams to understand the brief and write it up/ document it. You will then communicate this verbally to the technical design team; it would be useful to have prior knowledge of HTML templates as this will help communicate ideas.
As a co-ordinator you will need to ensure that designers are on track to meet deadlines and that their work meets the original brief.
You will also be liaising with 3rd party companies as some work on large projects may be outsourced. After campaigns have run you will look at the data to do some post-campaign analysis to draw up recommendations and improvements for next time.
Your experience should include:
• Coordinating Email campaigns
• Understanding and writing marketing briefs
• Brief writing
• Communication with technical designers
• HTML template knowledge
• Ensure designers meet deadlines
• Ensure development/design teams work to the original brief
• Post-campaign analysis