This job is no longer available
Flight Centre First & Business is seeking Travel Consultants to join our growing teams across London including Bromley, Baker Street, Fulham, Wimbledon, HSK, Victoria and Watford. Joining our premium travel brand, the successful candidate will become a specialist in first and business airfares and luxury 5* accommodation in aspirational destinations across the globe.
Due to the nature of our business, you'll receive a lower level of enquiry from customers who require premium cabins and luxury product, giving you the time to truly understand the needs of your customers and deliver an exceptional level of service. There are no walk-ins, just over the phone enquiry, so you can deliver an incredible service and successfully build your portfolio of clients.
Furthermore, Flight Centre First & Business is the most profitable brand within the Flight Centre UK Group and has ambitious growth plans for the future, which means there's plenty of opportunity to increase your earning potential and rapidly progress your career.
All travel consultants receive uncapped commission, which has resulted in Flight Centre First and Business consultants being some of the highest earners in the industry with our top established travel consultants earning over £150,000 a year. This success is a result of building up a client base of regular customers by offering incredible customer service and designing outstanding trips. The average OTE for consultants in year one is £25,000-£30,000 with the year two OTE falling between £33,000 - £40,000. As the commission is uncapped, some of our consultants far exceed this average.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years. We have also featured on the 'Best Workplaces in the UK and Europe 2013' list.
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one year's experience in travel sales
- An insatiable appetite for sales
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- You will also need to be exceptionally self-motivated as you'll be ultimately responsible for your area of business
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient; Flight Centre First & Business has a realm of career and leadership opportunities, not only in the UK but also overseas and as the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.