This job is no longer available
Interim Deputy Headteacher
North West London
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping leaders, teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
- Interim Deputy Headteacher with proven experience in Primary Education.
- Strengths in data management and will have responsibility for teaching and learning for KS2.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Long term position to start immediately.
The School, the child…
- Church of England Primary School, based in North West London.
- Diverse student population.
- Passionate, effective, committed and supportive leadership team.
- Attendance is above average and pupils enjoy their education and time at School
- The School encourages positive realtionships with parents and the community and this has driven improvements.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and inspirational leader to coach, mentor and to use their skills and expertise for the benefit of others.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated leadership consultant and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.