This job is no longer available
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Working alongside with the Product Marketing Manager and sales team in meeting broad marketing objectives, including building brand awareness in target market and generating leads.
• Delivering on web content strategy including multi-media on-site and off-site content compilation and creation (including blog and social media).
• Working alongside with PR agency to write relevant press releases.
• Liaising with opinion-makers and journalists to get owned content published in key media.
• Attending core industry networking events and building relationships with industry.
• Analysing web and product analytics to uncover trends and suggest improvements.
• Assisting the sales team in managing and responding to sales inquiries, preparing sales materials, proposals, and attending client pitches.
• Helping to manage key accounts.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for
Skills and experience in one or more of the following areas are required:
• Experience with blogging and using content management systems.
• Excellent writing and oratory skills.
• Outstanding presentation skills.
• Good grasp of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of web analytics, including Google Analytics.
• Interest or experience in digital advertising.
• Ability to build and manage relationships.
Any of the following would also be advantageous:
• Graphics software package such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Web mark-up and styling languages and frameworks (HTML, Markdown, CSS, SASS).
• Startup experience or prior entrepreneurial experience.
The perks of interning at this company:
• You will gain exposure to executive and board level managers of a fast growth, VC backed ad technology start-up.
• You will also receive commercial, operational and client/stakeholder servicing exposure.
• This is a brilliant opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the digital media, advertising and technology landscape including advertisers, publishers, technology vendors and investors.