This job is no longer available
Europe's Leading Mobile Agency
Mobile UX Consultant
£30k - £35k plus benefits
Why work here?
- Amazing Clients
- Lots of licence to be creative
- Lots of interesting technology
- Very social hot desk environment with regular social events
Leading mobile agency in Europe is now looking for a passionate Mobile UX Consultant. From mobile banking to m-commerce, they define, design and deliver market-leading smartphone and tablet experiences that transform their client's businesses.
They now need to add a Mobile UX Consultant to their team in order to cope with the ever expanding portfolio of high profile client projects. You'll be expected to be a self-starter who has experience testing mobile applications, both native and mobile web across a variety of handsets and tablets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented UX Consultant to build on their experience as part of a large development team in the mobile arena. This is a role for someone well motivated and with a grasp of mobile design.
The successful candidate will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a team of mobile professionals, or as the lone designer, in a project team made up of Creative, IA, Development and Project Management specialists. They will be able to clearly articulate their work to less technical members across and outside the project team to demonstrate an industry standard 'best practice' approach to UX and design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have been designing (professionally or academically) for 2 years and have the portfolio to prove it
- You are a dynamic practitioner who understands the users' needs and objectives and can translate these into digital experiences
- Experience working in mobile design
- An Omnigraffle and/or Axure wizard. Knowledge and understanding of interactive prototyping is preferred
- A tech savvy creative with a passion for emerging technologies and cross platform devices, including mobile, tablets and apps
- Ability to present work directly to clients; you will be articulate, creative, innovative and must have passion and desire to grow and share clients' offering.
Please apply within to be considered.