This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
The Maths department have continued its proud record in student progress and as a result are looking for a new teacher to join them to help expand the skills and strength of the team.
- Teaching KS3/KS4
- Experience of A Level would be an advantage
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted
- Secondary School and specialist Science College based in East London with a welcoming and friendly environment
- Boasts spacious, attractive and well maintained grounds
- Provides a 'good' level of Education for it's pupils
- Has a supportive and successful leadership team
- A diverse student population
- Students achieve well and enjoy their Education
- Results have been steadily improving
In return for your hard work the School offer a supportive senior leadership team, and a sociable and welcoming teaching team. Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.