This job is no longer available
KS2 Teachers required ASAP for long and short term roles in Barnsley.
Randstad Education are looking for KS2 Teachers for Barnsley and surrounding areas. We are increasingly busy at the moment. If you are looking for one day a week or even 5 days a week speak to Becky in the Sheffield branch today.
Randstad Education is the uk market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
If you have a specialism that you can offer then we are interested in hearing from you. The positions can be anything from half a day up to full time and permanent.
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD available
The School, the child:
These roles are available because of Randstad's continued success in the area. We have a number of schools looking to recruit on a full and part time basis. We work with a different variety of school including inner city, special needs and mainstream. We have access to working with gifted and talented pupils also.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Please contact Becky Twynham on 01142 743765, email or feel free to drop into our office: 4th Floor, Orchard House, Leopold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GY at any time.