You will have the opportunity to work on the current trading system and future projects and will be also working on their back end reconciliation system. The structure of the business is very integrated and therefore experience within a prop-trading or trading house is very desirable as you can hit the ground running on the business angle. This company prides themselves on the development team and the multitude of projects that you will have access to and can influence.
You will require the following skill set for this position:
- Strong C# .NET capabilities- Essential
- Experience with unit testing- Essential
- Understanding of CLR and efficient algorithms- Desirable
- Experience with MongoDB, No SQL- A Bonus
- Understanding of the full trade lifecycle- A Bonus
- Experience with RX (Reactive Extensions)- A Bonus
This is a brilliant opportunity if you want to work in a technology driven, autonomous environment. You will be working for a company that invests in its people in one of the most exciting environments in financial services to date. If you think this position is suited to your skill set and you would like to find out more please give me a call Anna May at Harrington Starr or apply below.