This job is no longer available
Creative Front End Developer
£45k - £55k
Our client is the UK's global online publisher with several popular and recognisable brands under their banner. They run some of the UK's most popular and high traffic entertainment and technology websites. Selling adverts is the main revenue stream and they have editors who create content and several other smaller revenue streams. The UK office house around 170 staff with many more internationally. They are a relaxed company not too corporate, nice open plan offices in a good location, very social (twice annual parties and monthly drinks/meet ups).
They now need to add a Creative Front End Developer to their team who will be responsible for working across some of their popular websites and brands.
Some of the tasks involved in the role -
- Creative amends - editing in photoshop; client skins, leaderboards, MPUs etc.
- Ad unit functionality tweaks - making a unit that's running on one site work on another.
- Design in photoshop - for internal and external builds
- Creative template development and testing with Ad Ops
- Liaise with Back End Tech resource on hosted units - microsites, explains series, etc.
Skills and Experience Required -
- ActionScript 2
- Nice to have: Omniture knowledge
If you feel you have the experience required then please send in a copy of your latest CV ASAP.