This job is no longer available
Assistant Nursery Manager West Yorkshire
We have a job for an Assistant Manager at a Nursery to start as soon as possible. There are two positions one in Leeds and one in Wakefield.The ideal candidate must have a minimum level 3 Qualification with at least 2 years experience. The salary will be between ?18,000- ?26,000.
- Assistant Manager
- Promoting high standards of Quality within the Nursery
- Co-ordinate training within the Nursery
- Lead in the implementation of the relevant curriculum
- Support the development of Good practice
- Establish, develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority Departments
- In the absence of the Manager to effectively manage the day to day running of the Nursery
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents
- Ensure the children are kept safe
- Assist in maintaining accurate accounts for the Nursery
- Assist in monitoring staff costs
- Helping with the recruitment of and induction procedure of all new staff
- Support and supervise all staff with their day to day duties
- This Nursery provides rich stimulating environments and play experiences for children which lead to positive outcomes
- Recruits staff of the highest calibre ensuring all staff continue their professional development and training
- Is one of large chain of Nurseries.
- Is designed to be both cosy and stimulating
- The environment is organised into clearly defined areas to support all areas of learning in the EYFS framework.
- Resources in the Nursery are carefully selected to provide children quality play experiences.
- This Nursery encourages a rich, stimulating environment for children
- Children can choose, create, investigate and explore
- Outdoor learning is encouraged with an integrated indoor/ outdoor environment
- Parents are encouraged to share the children's Learning
For more information about this position please call Amanda Hargreaves on 0113 2462500 or send your CV