This job is no longer available
This is a paid job opportunity. Salary: £21-23k depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Reporting to head of CRM, the successful candidate will support the company’s customer relationship strategy and the development of its visual identity through the design and delivery of the full suite of digital marketing assets. This is a great chance for an efficient and ambitious visual designer to get in at the ground floor of a business at the beginning of a period of rapid expansion.
- Manage the timely design, production and supply of network creative to a range of traffic suppliers.
- Ensure all the company’s promotional assets are kept fresh with new and interesting content and ideas.
- Work with head of CRM and ad-execs/copywriters to develop fun and appealing player promotions.
- Produce high quality landing pages and player acquisition journeys on all devices; browser, tablet and smartphone.
- Work up and maintain style-guidelines to ensure consistency of visual communications across each of the company’s brands.
- Establish good practice across art and production workflows.
- Assist in maximising revenues from the business’ network of sites.
- Provide general support for the acquisition and marketing activities for the business.
- Any other reasonable duty to fulfil a business need as required by the operations director.
- Ensure content is in accordance with the company’s policies and guidelines.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
•The ideal candidate will have a great portfolio that reflects the above.
•Training and experience in relevant Adobe Creative Suite applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
•An understanding of digital creative format requirements and constraints is desirable.
•Someone able to see other people's points of view and accept feedback.
•This company is happy to consider a graduate who has a strong portfolio and solid work ethic.