This job is no longer available
Lead Developer - Front Office - C# - .NET - EXCEL - VBA - SQL - Asset Management
An established Asset Management business based in London is currently seeking a Lead Developer to join their business on a permanent basis. This Front Office role will give the successful candidate exposure to market leading Asset Management software whilst developing their leadership skills as they will be responsible for the management of a small front office application development team. In addition to being accountable for developing, delivering and supporting high quality bespoke applications the individual will also contribute to the I.T strategy with a view to modernise and optimise the businesses systems.
This hands on and highly delivery focussed position requires a Developer to have extensive experience of the Microsoft Development Framework to include C#, Excel, .NET, VBA, ASP.Net and Win Forms. Alongside these technologies it is important that the individual can ensure high quality coding standards and design patterns through to release management.
- Proven development experience within an Asset Management or Investment Banking environment with a track record utilising the Microsoft Development Framework
- In depth understanding of I.T. system development and tools used to support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience gained utilising Microsoft Development Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, ASP.net, Excel, VBA and SQL.
- Solid understanding of database technologies such as MSSQL server
- Good background working with Investment Management systems.
- Confident communicator
- Good organisational skills
If you have the required skill set and wish to discuss the opportunity in further detail then please apply and I will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours.Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt