This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are currently recruiting qualified primary teachers to work within a special needs school based in Nottingham.
The School, The Child
The school specialises in Mild Learning Difficulties and has pupils from primary age through to a specialist 6th form unit. The needs of the children vary dramatically therefore needing flexible and committed staff to work as part of their team. The school have excellent support facilities with teaching assistants within classes and modern technology and resources to help make learning effective and interesting to students.
The school are currently looking for candidates to teach within primary, candidates need to be fully qualified, primary trained teachers with some special educational needs experience. The school are currently looking for a mixture of daily supply candidates with the opportunity of this role turning into something longer term. The school are keen to meet candidates quickly and are ideally looking for teachers who are available now, however if you are currently in a placement that will be ending it is till worth getting in touch for future requirements.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed work scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Wendy Jefford via email on or call 0115 950 6200.
Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Recommend a friend and receive £100 for