Totemic is an innovative, fast moving financial services company. We specialise in dealing with clients in debt and are market leaders in the provision of debt solutions. We develop our own niche insurance products which we promote both direct to our own client database and through a third party network. We also have ethical lending products and are looking at developing this area significantly during 2014. A fast thinking and fast moving company where decisions are made and changes implemented for the right reasons we at Totemic like to give our own people a real chance to influence the company strategy. Being in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for every year since 2006 tells us that our people enjoy the fun of working at Totemic.
If you want to work for a company that genuinely values you then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This is a main board director role helping determine the direction of the business and driving sales strategy. There will be a need to driving competitive advantage through developing our introducer relationships / affinity groups. We believe we have a unique understanding of the debt market and the help people in debt need. We want to help re-focus the debt industry to promote social enhancement for those in debt and help change the shape of debt advice for the future. This role presents a real opportunity to develop our sales relationships and to influence key stakeholders in the marketplace.
- The ability to manage reputational risk for the company and its partners and those it has working relationships with.
- The ability to create dynamic strategies for future improvement
- The ability to implement board-led strategy.
- An understanding of the wider commercial position of the business with its ethical stance whilst balancing the need to improve cross selling.
- The improvement of Business to business relationships
- Overseeing all staff in the sales department and liaising with the management structure under this post, ensuring that the people and resources available are being effectively utilised.
- Being able to identify and capitalise on sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with affinity groups and the ability to maintain good relationships with them would be an advantage.
- The ability to participate in discussions at board level, reporting all performance.
- Experience in Creditor relationships would be an advantage
- The need to be commercially aware and used to working to commercial targets.
- Experience of a working in an environment with regulated and non-regulated sales would be an advantage.
- Have a proven track record of having a significant influence on organisational success.