This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager - CRM/ERP/Billing - UK - £800 per day
Keywords: Energy, Utilities, Oil, Gas, Commodities, ERP, SAP, MS Dynamics, Programme Manager, Project Manager, Implementation, SDLC, CRM, Vendor Management, Prince 2, Agile
Harrington Starr are currently working on an exciting engagement with a Utilities client who have a name synonymous with the market in which they operate in, to identify a Senior Project Manager to lead a "Magnus Opus" of a project which will be to involve implementing a new CRM and Billing system.
In this exciting new project you will be working closely with key stake holders in the business to oversee the implementation of the system and manage both the delivery team and the vendor.
The ideal profile will have the following skills and background:
- Previous experience in a similar role implementing a CRM/Billing system in a business to business retail environment
- Exposure to CRM systems e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics etc.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Management of budgets of £1m - £10m+
- Experience working on large scale transformation projects
- Knowledge of full SDLC and taking projects through the whole project life-cycle
- Experience going through vendor selection and managing CRM Vendors
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies e.g. Prince II, Agile etc.
If the above profile sounds like you and have extensive experience within the Energy and Gas space then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to start a project which will have such a critical and important deliverable.
Send your CV.