This job is no longer available
Randstad Education in Birmingham are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant who would be interested in working within a school environment for 30 hours per week.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to classify, type and reply to emails
- Up keep a network list with new contacts
- Contact organisations, parents etc.
- Respond to enquiries from organisations, parents etc.
- Record attendance and punctuality and contact parents of absent students
- Distribute and log petty cash
- Read and review electronic magazines
- Take minutes of meetings and produce Action Plans
- Give feedback to schools on student progress
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages such as word and excel
- Good Telephone manner
- Resourceful and able to use own initiative
- Able to multi task
- Able to work to deadlines
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Educational recruitment specialising in placing teachers and support staff into temporary/permanent work for over 20 years. Our specialist SEN team take great pride in the extremely high service levels we provide to both schools and candidates, aiming to build long term supportive relationships at every opportunity.