This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - CRM/ERP/Billing - UK - £500 per day
Keywords: Energy, Utilities, Oil, Gas, Commodities, ERP, SAP, MS Dynamics, Business Analyst, Implementation, SDLC, CRM, Vendor Management,
Harrington Starr are currently working on an exciting engagement with a Utilities client who have a name synonymous with the market in which they operate in, to identify a Business Analyst to join a project which will be to involve implementing a new CRM and Billing system.
In this role your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering business requirements and creating business requirement specifications
- Analyse and document requests to IT from Regulatory Middle Office
- Work with end users to produce functional specifications
- Stakeholder Management
- Liaising with end-users
- Facilitating project meetings
The ideal profile will have the following skills and background:
- Previous experience in a similar role implementing a CRM/Billing system
- Experience working in the Energy retail markets ideally with one of the main utility organisations
- Exposure to CRM systems e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics etc.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Experience working on large scale transformation projects
- Knowledge of full SDLC and taking projects through the whole project life-cycle
If the above profile sounds like you and have extensive experience within the Energy and Gas space or have worked in Billing, then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV.