This job is no longer available
Corporate Traveller is rapidly growing and is now seeking Business Development Managers to join their growing teams in Manchester. Corporate Traveller has been voted the Business Travel Agency of the Year in the TTG Travel Awards.
If successful, you'll be offered a position within one of our Manchester teams, where your main responsibility will be to introduce our business travel management service to companies that spend between £50,000 - £2M on international travel each year.
Once you've got a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of experienced business travel consultants, who will use their expertise and unbeatable knowledge of airfares to book your client's travel, saving them both time and money.
This position involves sourcing leads through research and networking events, qualifying your leads and making an appointment over the phone, and closing the deal with a face-to-face meeting. Therefore, you'll need to have experience in sales, the proven ability to meet your targets, and the confidence and drive to find and close new opportunities. You'll also gain four weeks of comprehensive training at our Head Office in London before you begin your full time position in Manchester.
Why Join Our Team
Corporate Traveller's company culture is like no other. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. Furthermore, there is nothing stagnant about this sales position. By joining a global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your sales career, rapidly move into a senior management position, take a place on our fast-track leadership programme, or explore the possibilities in our overseas offices such as New York, Sydney, Vancouver, Singapore and beyond.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- Generous commission structure, business ownership scheme and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned
- Comprehensive training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme, which is designed to find and develop the future leaders of our business
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from an in-house team of financial advisors
- Discounted personal training sessions, massage, physiotherapy, corporate gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a 3 month sabbatical after 5 years
Furthermore, you will join the highest earners in the travel industry. Our established Business Development Managers earn over £80,000, with many quickly moving into leadership positions to manage their own sales team as our company continues to grow rapidly. This year, our top novice Business Development Managers earned over £50,000 in their first 12 months. Some of our Business Development Managers have also secured a place on our fast-track leadership programme, which is designed to find and rapidly develop Flight Centre UK Limited's future senior management team.