Financial Analyst and Modeller
An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Financial Modeller with analysis skills to join the Global Pricing team within a leading central London company.
This role will involve providing recommended pricing and price analysis, plus associated business modelling, for the Global and Major Accounts Business in order to strategically win new business and increase overall company profitability.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* experience of constructing Business Cases, ideally where you have analysed the probability of winning or losing a bid, as well as the subsequent impact on profit
* prepared analysis of P&L, cash-flow, investments, 'what-if' scenario simulations, commercial pricing, risk, financial measures, tax-treatment analysis and reporting bid end results to finance
* Business partnering experience, ideally with commercial and sales departments
* developed financial and non-financial models using VBA, for example the design of all financial models, ideally for deals worth in excess of £100m
* presented Financial Models to clients and dealt with all clarification questions pertaining to the financial elements of the deal
Our client offers a collaborative and inclusive environment where professional and personal development are encouraged and as such, this company offers excellent basic salaries as well as a highly competitive benefits and bonus package.
For more information on this role and company, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: