This job is no longer available
Why teach in Vietnam?
- Vietnam is emerging as a hot destination on the TEFL circuit and offers a fantastic lifestyle to TEFL teachers
- You can teach at a public school or university in Vietnam
- Accommodation provided
- Receive a local living allowance of 6 Million VND monthly
- Short term placements available for 4 months allowing for a great taster of teaching English as a Foreign Language without long term contract commitment
- Full orientation in Ho Chih Minh or Hanoi city provided upon arrival
- Orientation is a great chance to meet fellow participants who will be sharing this experience with you!
- Take part in a 2 day TESOL workshop to prepare you for teaching in Vietnam during orientation
- Sightseeing tour included!
- 24 / 7 emergency contact from experienced reps in Vietnam
- Program includes 120 hour Advanced TEFL certificate prior to departure
- Onward transfer from orientation venue to host city provided
- Local buddy at your school
- More TEFL job assistance upon completion of your Vietnam teaching adventure!
Teach Vietnam dates
- Arrival date: August 2014 or January 2015 (placements are 4 months)
Skills and Qualities
- Native English speaker
- Passport of UK, US, CA, NZ, AUS, IRE or SA (due to visa requirements)
- Bachelors degree
- Cultural sensitivity
Limited places are available so book early to avoid disappointment and take advantage of our special discount - WAS £1,495 now only £1,195!
How to apply Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and recent photo.
Or apply On-line via http://eslstarter.com/teach-english-in-vietnam.php