This job is no longer available
Corporate Traveller is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their highly successful, growing and travel-loving teams in Liverpool.
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £50,000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- £20K base plus excellent commission structure and uncapped earning potential (OTE 35K Year 1 with incredible earning potential)
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events e.g. This year, fly to Macau for an annual Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities (we have offices in New York, Sydney, Singapore, Dubai, LA and beyond)
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years.
What Are We Looking For?
Corporate Traveller is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one year's experience in travel
- An insatiable appetite for sales
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient. Corporate Traveller has a realm of career opportunities available in the UK and overseas.