This job is no longer available
Global App Development
£35k- £38k plus potential share options
Fancy joining a company where you will play a big part in creating something special?
Founded off the back of a very well-known and award winning mobile agency, our client is a very well-funded mobile product development agency that are creating a unique and game changing app that will be rolled out globally and hit the world of HR with a bang. With many global clients signed up already, this mobile product is going to hit the ground running and will be a fixture in many large HR departments around the world.
They now have a unique opportunity for a QA analyst to join them on a permanent basis where your potential will truly be recognised by their award winning developers. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the product works successfully across a broad range of smartphone, desktop and tablet devices. The everyday tasks will require close work within a team of testers to vigorously test applications to ensure stability and quality before they are released on the market.
This role will act as a Tester in producing and maintaining test cases. The quality of testing of the product is paramount. Device testing is an integral part of the testing process and a key contributor to quality control.
- Very well-funded company with share options
- Big growth plans
- Work on a game changing Mobile Product
- Sister company of a well-known, award winning business
- Experience of working as a QA Tester in mobile
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience of running test plans and test cycles
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written) to communicate defects of the product
- An excellent team player
- Excellent knowledge of bug tracking software and maintenance
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong automation testing experience in ios / iphone, android, ipad are the preferred platforms.
- Experience in setting up an automated test framework from scratch.
- Test automation experience on mobile applications
- To operate, maintain and develop QA procedures, tools and automated test capabilities
- Develop new tests, or modify existing tests, appropriately in response to defect reports
- Run tests manually on mobile devices in accordance with a test specification and report results in a clear and concise way
- Provide clear and concise bug reports via the bug database
- Pro-actively pursue resolution of defects in collaboration with development of engineers
- Work closely with the other testers to learn the testing framework
- Participate in internal QA meetings
- Integrate new mobile devices into automated test systems.
- Contribute continuously to the documentation of the QA team knowledge base
Please apply within to be considered.