This job is no longer available
Our client based in Central London is currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Analyst to join their busy and dynamic team.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Support Analyst:
• Providing day to day call resolution within agreed service levels.
• Maintain accuracy and detailed information within the Service Desk call logging system and database
• Maintain working relationship with third party suppliers and service providers
• Escalate unresolved calls to the Service Desk Manager.
• Identify improvements to existing working methods and put proposals forward to the Service Desk Manager.
Key Skills & experience for the Technical Support Analyst:
• Solid experience of working as a 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst within a Service Desk environment.
• Experience of working on a Trading Floor / Floor walking within a highly pressurised environment.
• Good knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office and Market Data (Reuters/Bloomberg)
• Excellent communication skills with a professional approach and calm manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible Asset Management organisation that offers a great working environment and exceptional further training and development. To discuss this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to work to a shift rota and must be able to work weekends when required. Some international travel may also be required.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.