Java CQ5 Developer
Java CQ5 Developer - London - Contract
We are looking for a number of Java CQ5 developers who have experience of building web sites / applications for well-known brands. Ideally you will have gained this experience from working in a web agency or consultancy where the project has been design led.
· Mid to senior level Java skills and associated technologies
· Experience of Adobe/CQ5 on at least 1 major project as well as experience with other enterprise CMSs
· Hands on experience working with Linux OS
We will also be looking for knowledge and experience of:
· Working in Agile TDD and BDD environments
· Using version control and CI practices and tools
· Testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver
· Design patterns in building applications and architectural patterns (SOA)
You will be working with a team of skilled Interface developers but we would expect you to have some knowledge of front end technologies and XML.
If you are available now or expect to be available in the next 4 weeks and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, the please apply now as we would love to speak to you.