Pro-Finance are searching for an Accountant/Finance Manager to join a growing, independent manufacturer based in Essex. You will be joining a rapidly expanding, boutique company, working closely with the CEO and take responsibility of the entire finance function. The successful candidate will have a strong accountancy background (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualified and a strong degree in Accounting/Business would be beneficial). A strong commercial background will also be looked upon favourably.
The salary on offer for this position is £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the accountant job will include:
* Preparation of the management accounts
* Management of the month end process
* Supervision of all accounting processes
* Leading the company's financial accounting
* Reporting and control activities.
* Operate a financial control framework, including reporting responsibilities, financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control
* Ensure full day-to-day reporting responsibilities are undertaken
* Preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow and financial information
* Day to day management of the sales ledger and purchase ledger
* Develop relationships with banks and other external organisations, as required
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Statutory Accounts (including liaison with the Company's auditors) and reporting
* Management of all financial compliance matters
* Preparation of Corporation Tax computation
You must be a Qualified Accountant with excellent IT and communication skills.
If you fit the required criteria and would be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, call 0207 269 6358, or apply online.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: