This job is no longer available
Graduate Test Analyst (Manual,Automation,Good education)
Up to £28,000+Bonus+Benefits+Package
A fast growing Financial vendor is now looking for a talented Graduate Test Analyst to join their talented teams as soon as possible.
As a Graduate Test Analyst you will be testing the next generation of Financial Trading Applications, ensuring that the solutions are at required quality to be integrated into he client environment. You will be designing and executing automated tests, problem solving and communicating with various other team members.
This role will suit a Graduate looking to begin a career in testing, or someone with 6 months to 2 years' experience who is looking to progress their career with a leading company.
Graduate Test Analyst Duties:
- ·Update a maintain tests to support new and changed functionality
- Assist other team members with the running of tests
- Investigate problems
Graduate Automation Test Analyst Skills Required:
- An interest in testing software
- An understanding of the development life cycle
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and on your own accord
- Computer related degree 2:1 and above
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in a role where you will benefit from excellent training and career progression.
Please forward your CV to discuss.