Commercial Pricing and Analyst specialist
Experienced Pricing and Commercial Analyst opportunity - Global Pricing team within a leading central London company.
Your Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
* Working with Senior Global Accountant Management teams to construct winning commercial propositions for new business proposals, bids and tenders.
* Delivering commercial pricing solutions through thorough understanding of client needs and the competitive situation - analysing profitability and return on investment of commercial proposals.
* Achieving revenue and profit targets for new and existing client performance, as well as ensuring that all deals for existing clients result in ongoing client retention.
* Using and interpreting key data to deliver initiatives to secure revenues, e.g. profitability reports.
* Pricing system development as required in Excel and/ or Access, using macros and/ or VBA.
The Key Essential Criteria you must have is:
* You will be Graduate calibre and have excellent, communication and relationship building skills - this role will involve extensive international stakeholder liaison and so you must be able to effectively communicate and negotiate with them.
* Strong Commercial Acumen: you must be must be able to demonstrate a good understanding management accounts, especially of Break Even Points and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
* An excellent commercial and pricing analytical background: you must be able to show experience in analysing, interpreting data and identifying trends and issues to produce competitive pricing for bids and tenders.
* Strong Excel skills: you will be using Excel to create formulas, such as IF clauses, VLOOKUP & Pivot Tables, as well as representing data graphically. VBA knowledge would be highly advantageous.
* You will demonstrate the capability of delivering to tight deadlines and targets under pressure; you will be highly motivated and able to work as part of an ambitious team.
For more information on this role and company, please send your CV to: email@example.com or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: