This job is no longer available
This Big 4 practice are looking for Indirect Tax Senior Managers to join their successful tax advisory team.
You will be providing your advisory services to a range of clients and work a split of 50% delivery and 50% business development. The new individual will be taking on an extremely successful and growing portfolio which you will hit the ground running on.
Applicants with experience of working for a large practice are essential however, candidates from professional services firms will be considered.
The route to Directorship has been forecasted within the next 3-5 years for the right individual.
Your client responsibilities to include but not limited to:
* Building and sustaining tax relationships with clients and providing a high calibre service.
* Developing relationships both within the firm and externally with clients.
* Contributing to business development, managing existing clients and contributing to winning new ones.
* Managing tax projects and ensuring their smooth delivery.
* Daily client liaison.
* ACA/CA/Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course/Law qualification/CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
To find out more please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: