This job is no longer available
.NET Software Developer (C#,C++,WPF, Source-Control)
Up to £60,000+Bonus+Benefits+Package
A leading City based brokerage is seeking a new .NET Software Developer (C#,C++,WPF, Source-Control) addition to their back office settlements software and development team. The company are a major player in the world of multi asset broking and their back office development team look after systems that settle trades across the whole of the brokerage.
The firm is now looking for a .NET Software Developer (C#,C++,WPF, Source-Control) to be working on the evolution of their existing back office system to a new back office system. The old system is a C++ system with some VB front end. The new system being based on C# service with a WPF client, you will need to work on the old system and then transitioning onto new system development work.
For this role as the new Software Developer, you will need the following:
- C++ on Windows (essential)
- C# (essential)
- Experience of Source Control Mechanism (e.g Source Safe/Subversion/TFS) (desirable)
- SQL and database use (especially Oracle) (essential)
- Financial experience (desirable but not compulsory - they will train you in their specific areas)
- Must be used to working on a team on large application development (not primarily single programmer systems)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (essential)
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and control (essential)
This is a great opportunity for the right .NET Software Developer (C#,C++,WPF, Source-Control) to work for an award winning financial firm which is one of the most successful on the planet. Working there will give you the opportunity to get training on Finance as well as the latest technologies. The firm pride themselves on their unique approach in the marketplace and as such will invest heavily into any new member of staff to ensure a steep learning curve within their specific areas.
You will be offered a competitive salary and package.
Please forward your CV to discuss.