Senior Producers should have solid experience managing large-scale interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. Extensive experience in an agency environment working with and implementing both project management and online best practices on and across large-scale engagements are a critical component of this role. All in all, the Senior Produer must be attuned to value the details as well as be able to understand and drive towards the big picture.
Analytical and quick thinking in a fast-paced environment are essential. The Senior Producer is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the Client and the project team, the Senior Producer plays a pivotal role in the success of any major engagement.
* Responsible for developing overall project management strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
* Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
* Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
* Ability to work across several projects with one or more junior project manager(s) or as the primary Project Manager on a large-scale engagement.
* Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
* Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
* Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
* Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
* Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
* Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; evangelize the project management methodology and project processes.
* Partner with project team leads to present work as well as participate in new business presentation opportunities.
* Lead the training/mentoring of junior project managers on Agile XP methodologies and best practices: TDD, CI, DRCS, Code Reviews, Paired-programming.
* Lead SCRUM methodology: stand-ups, impediment clearing, Sprint planning, Burndowns
* Configure and maintain network & servers.
* Contribute and lead communications efforts via social networking platforms and traditional channels.
* Customise and configure CMS (Wordpress and beyond).
* BA / BS in Computer Science or or similar field.
* Extensive professional experience in software development project management.
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams.
* Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals.
* Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
* Deep experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and third party applications and platforms is essential.
* Deep mobile and social media/community experience.
* Strong competencies in MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki, GIT, Bitbucket, and other related project management and common communications tools.
* PMP and other project management certifications are a big plus.
* Strong experience in Agile XP & SCRUM.
* Strong coding experience.
* Strong networking and server administration experience.
* Interactive environments installation and gallery installation experience.
* Physical computing project or coding experience.
£28,000 per annum + benefits + holidays
If interested please email email@example.com with you most up to date CV