Maths Teacher with SEN experience required for permanent job in Doncaster.
Math's teacher with experience of supporting pupils with SEN and challenging behavior required for a permanent job in Doncaster commencing March 2014.
Randstad Education has been asked to support the recruitment process for this role, we are the UK's market leading education recruiter; we have been matching teachers and support staff to schools for almost 20 years.
* Full time permanent position
* Based in Doncaster
* Key stage 3/4
* Open to qualified teachers only
* At least one year of teaching experience required
* Expertise in working with ASD, SEBD and MLD students and challenging behavior
* Must be committed to working as part of a team to raise pupils' achievement.
* New education provision for pupils with challenging behavior and SEN
* The center will have a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
* The centre will strive to provide strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving young people
* Working closely with the local authority and professional bodies the centre will aim is to ensure that each pupils is educated in a manner which suits their individual needs
* The centre will provide the full national curriculum and vocation courses including construction, motor vehicle maintenance and hair and beauty.
Pupils attending the centre will suffer from;
* Autistic spectrum disorder
* Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
* Moderate learning difficulties
Contact Paul Marshall at Randstad Education for further information.
All applicants will be required to undertake a new DBS check.
Please contact Paul Marshall at Randstad Education on 0114 2 743765 or email