This job is no longer available
Maths Teacher with SEN experience required for permanent job in Doncaster.
Math's teacher with experience of supporting pupils with SEN and challenging behavior required for a permanent job in Doncaster commencing March 2014.
Randstad Education has been asked to support the recruitment process for this role, we are the UK's market leading education recruiter; we have been matching teachers and support staff to schools for almost 20 years.
* Full time permanent position
* Based in Doncaster
* Key stage 3/4
* Open to qualified teachers only
* At least one year of teaching experience required
* Expertise in working with ASD, SEBD and MLD students and challenging behavior
* Must be committed to working as part of a team to raise pupils' achievement.
* New education provision for pupils with challenging behavior and SEN
* The center will have a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
* The centre will strive to provide strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving young people
* Working closely with the local authority and professional bodies the centre will aim is to ensure that each pupils is educated in a manner which suits their individual needs
* The centre will provide the full national curriculum and vocation courses including construction, motor vehicle maintenance and hair and beauty.
Pupils attending the centre will suffer from;
* Autistic spectrum disorder
* Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
* Moderate learning difficulties
Contact Paul Marshall at Randstad Education for further information.
All applicants will be required to undertake a new DBS check.
Please contact Paul Marshall at Randstad Education on 0114 2 743765 or email