Our client based in Surrey is currently looking for a solid Test Analyst to join them on for a 4 month contract basis with an immediate start.
Key responsibilities for the Test Analyst:
• Development of Test Plans and Test Scripts.
• Working with the Test Manager and Project teams to determine the tests and specifying their success criteria.
• Co-ordination and support of UAT activities.
Key Skills & experience for the Test Analyst:
• Strong skills interacting with the business; both excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid experience of using Quality Centre 9.1
• ISEB qualified is highly desirable.
• Previous experience of working within the Financial Services/Insurance industry is essential.
Please submit your CV over for consideration and for any questions regarding this role, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.