This job is no longer available
Flight Centre Business Travel is seeking a Business Development Manager with experience in finding leads, winning accounts, and meeting sales targets. This full time role is based in Leeds.
Your primary responsibility will be to introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel, a specialist division within our global travel company with expertise in business travel for clients who regularly fly internationally.
Once you've got a client onboard, you will work closely with a team of experienced Travel Consultants who will deliver an exceptional travel management service. This team has extensive airfare expertise to source the best possible airfares and accommodation options for your clients.
Why Join Our Team?
Flight Centre Business Travel offers a fantastic company culture with sociable, vibrant and travel-loving sales teams. You'll receive a base salary of £22,000 and a proven year one OTE of £40,000, with uncapped earning potential; this ensures our top performers are among the highest earners in the industry.
In addition, you'll gain exclusive access to a huge range of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for nine years
- Featured in the "Top 50 Great Places to Work"
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes