Permanent English Teacher required for Grimsby
As a member of the English department you will need to have:
* Excellent knowledge of the key stage 3-5 curriculum, as well as A Level
* Be able to deliver to all abilities
* Plan lessons
* Have excellent classroom and time keeping management
* You will have to report to the Head of Department daily
* Be able to attend parents evenings and Teacher meetings
* You will also be expected to deliver detentions, clubs where applicable
* The school is a large comprehensive, with pupils ages between 11-16 and has a large SEN department.
* The school is on a successful journey of raising attainment and are realising big ambitions
* The students are at the heart of everything they strive to achieve and do.
* The school's target is for every student to be prepared for the world of work and to be an effective member of the community. They will be able to take their experiences of learning into adult life with an understanding and respect for the diversity of people; they will be willing to challenge themselves and explore the unknown and have the tools to continue in their own personal development; they will be able to cope with a competitive world and learn from success and the challenges they face; they will understand the importance of working and learning collaboratively and engage positively with a wide range of people; they will be prepared for living independently and be self-reliant; they will value and celebrate achievement.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must provide a clear DBS check or make a new application. We also require 2 professional references from your last employers or education providers.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Louise Corry on 01482 210212 or email your CV