FCm Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We have not only been named the World's Leading Travel Management Company, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (for nine years) and Great Places to Work in UK and Europe 2013.
FCm Travel Solutions is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their high performance sales team in London. Within this people-focused and sales driven positon, you'll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
FCm Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
FCm Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced, but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We're Looking For:
- 2 years experience in International Travel Sales
- Strong educational background (e.g Degree or 2 A level's - C grade or above)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus