Are you looking to get away from internal audit and into Advisory?
A flagship client are looking for qualified Financial Services Auditors who wish to step away from External Audit and into advisory. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your current knowledge of Financial Services and offer internal advisory solutions.
You will be working with a dedicated team of advisors, reviewing Prudential Regulation.
* Strong technical knowledge of GENPRU and BIPRU.
* FSA capital and liquidity reporting, principally FSA001-008 and FSA047-055
* Knowledge of new CoRep and FinRep requirements
* Regulatory capital calculations for a wide variety of products covering Credit Risk - The Standardised Approach, Counterparty Risk - Current Exposure Method, Market Risk - Standardised Approaches and Operational Risk - Basic Indicator Approach and Standardised Approach.
* ICAAP, including risk assessment and quantification using the "Pillar 1 Plus" approach - stress and scenario tests for credit risk, market risk and operational risk, and capital planning stress testing.
* ILAA, including expression of risk appetite and quantification of liquidity risks using the FSA's prescribed scenarios.
* Reverse stress testing.
To be considered for the role, please email Ben.Beswick@Pro-Finance.co.uk.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: