We have a huge demand for Primary Supply Teachers in and around Ramsey, Cambridgeshire.
Supply Teaching is one of the most effective ways to experience a wide variety of primary schools local to you and also gives you flexibility work as much or as little as you like in any given week. If you are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching, creating an exciting classroom and like to manage students to success, Randstad Education would like to hear from you...
As a Primary Teacher, you are responsible for ensuring the effective teaching of pupils, you will need to be confident and organised in planning and preparing the supply curriculum and assessing pupils' work as well as able to work as part of the team in the department.
To be considered for Supply Teaching jobs you must:
* Have recent experience of teaching at a Primary School level (and be able to provide references).
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
* You will need to be prepared to start work with relatively short notice.
* Hold a current and in date, enhanced DBS.
* Have effective and organised classroom management skills.
Randstad Education is the UK's largest and most respected Education Recruitment companies. We make a point of ensuring you're looked after and aim to provide service and a teaching experience that's second to none.