In this role you will:
• Understand and maintain the underwriting processes and recommend improvement action when required.
• Working with areas across the organisation to ensure inspection findings and actions are effectively implemented.
• Visiting Brokers (predominantly across the South East) to undertake inspections as agreed within the annual plan.
• Build strong internal relationships across the organisation to influence business change as well as supporting project and change programmes.
Key Skills & experience for the Technical Underwriting Inspector:
• Strong understanding of underwriting
• Insurance Industry or broking environment
• Conducting Audits/Inspections/investigations around regulations
• Making reports and recommendations based on findings
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A clean drivers’ licence and the flexibility for nationwide travel and where necessary overnight stays may be required.