FCm Travel Solutions is launching a new Extended Hours Team in Manchester to complement their existing FCEA service offering.
FCm clients increasingly need high levels of service and support beyond our standard operating hours and so we would like to build a team of experts who can offer the service our clients require. The team will be based in our Cheadle office, Manchester. This team will operate 5.30pm - 10.30pm Mon-Fri and 8am-8pm weekends and Bank holidays.
This team of consultants will ensure they are supporting FCm's clients, often in highly pressured situations, so will need to have fantastic customer service levels along with the good airfares and product knowledge.
Given the nature of the hours we will be open to flexible working hours requests, however a full time consultant will work one weekend day and four evenings. The wage structure will be based on a consultant OTE of £26k.
Why Join Our Team?
FCm Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Introducing FCm Travel Solutions
FCm Travel Solutions is a global travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We are commited to generating better travel ideas that will lead to greater savings for businesses.
Our people are experienced, professional and focused on achieving optimum results for our clients. We have not only been named Europe's Leading Travel Management Company for two years running, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For (for nine years) and Great Places to Work in the UK and Europe 2013.