The primary team at Hull Education are looking for Supply teachers for Hull schools in the next coming terms due to excess supply demand from schools. We are urgently seeking dynamic and quick thinking teachers to aid in the day to day cover in schools for this term. Part time roles available for teachers already in permanent job share employment.
Our primary teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Ability to plan strategically & have extensive subject knowledge
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
In exchange, you will have excellent rates of pay, 24 hour on call service, candidate driven job filling & support from a dedicated consultant who is knowledgeable about the area and marketplace. If you feel this specific role is not relevant for you - we have an active "Refer a friend scheme" (must have worked for 10 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Randstad Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of 2 years full references plus a face to face interview to find your ideal school match.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Louise on 01482 210 212 or email for more information. Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in Hull and Grimsby. Recommend a friend and receive £100 for each person that successfully completes 10 days of work for us.