This is a key position with the company and the role carries significant responsibility. This is a small but highly successful company and the Dealer Sales Manager will be required to design and implement the sales business plan and to plan and carry out activities to attract high end clients to buy their range of exclusive cars.
Skills and experience required for this position as Dealer Sales Manager are as follows:
• Successful experience and track record in selling in selling high end cars such as Series 7 BMWs, high end Mercedes; Audi, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce etc is absolutely essential. NB Candidates without automotive sales experience and at the high value end should not apply.
• This is not for volume sales but small but expensive units so it requires experience in consultative selling not heavy selling.
• Ability to demonstrate rapport building with clients
• Good all-round sales skills including presentation skills and the ability to close deals
• Experience and ability to design, construct and deliver deals essential
• Experience in selling to high net worth individuals essential.
• A passion for modern and vintage cars is desirable.
• Full UK driving licence essential
Location: Hertfordshire and Essex
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for Dealer Sales Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.