We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Wonderful, all girls high achieving Secondary School in Greenwich for a PE teacher.
Being the UK market leader, Randstad Education is dedicated to finding the right jobs for the right people. We have been helping teachers and support staff find temporary and permanent education jobs for twenty years running. We pride ourselves on making the right match, not only for our schools, but also for our candidates.
- Established all girls Secondary School
- New growing 6th form
- 90% achieved 5+ A*-C grades with 73% including English and Maths ? 15 % increase since 2012
- School has shown impressive year on year improvement
- Female PE Specialist
- Full time to start after Half term
- Long term position
- PE Key stage 3-5
- Structured Lesson Planning, with varying lesson themes
- Flexible approach to allow for use of different facilities
- Good sense of humour and team orientated
- Students are of different ability levels, within Key stages 3 & 4
- 3 Years GCSE preparation
- Multi cultural environment
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Must hold QTS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 2 years employment history and any employment breaks must be a explained
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and overseas police checks
If this position is of interest please send your CV alternatively please contact me on 0207 400 6035.