The role of C# .NET Winforms WPF Trading Developer with C# and SQL skills is for the new production of a next generation trading system for their multi asset Teams.
This is a highly quantitative role and the successfulC# .NET Winforms WPF Trading Developer with C# and SQL skills will have a firm grasp building trading tools to build low latency multithreaded systems. The firm is a prestigious Hedge Fund in its tenth year of trading and they pride themselves on their use of up to date technologies and new strategy ideas within their trading technology teams. They are building a new system for theirMulti asset Teams and will encourage their developers to work directly with business users and quantitative analysts. As a C# .NET Winforms WPF Trading Developer you will be expected to have the following skills:
- C# .NET 3.5 development skills (essential)
- SQL development skills (essential)
- Winforms and WPF (essential)
- Experience of Front Office Development within an Investment Bank or Hedge Fund (essential)
- Architecture skills (highly desirable)
- User Interface Design and Deployment (Desirable)
- Excellent Communication skills (working directly with traders and quantitative analysts.
You will be trained and supported within this role to improve your strategic thinking, analysing the systems and keeping up to date with the newest technologies out there to make sure you build the best systems possible for their internal traders.Please forward your CV to discuss.